Days of Operation
Tours run from Friday through Monday. We are now offering tours on Wednesday.
Hours of Operation
Guests will be picked up between 9:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. The tour will conclude around 3:00 P.M.
Our luxury limo bus includes three wood grain bar areas, leather wrapped seating and an elegant interior that comfortably seats 18 people.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Guests will receive complimentary pick up from local Sedona/Oak Creek area bed and breakfasts, hotels and resorts. Day trip guests will be picked up at the Sedona Uptown Municipal Parking Lot located at Schnebly Road and Peach Lane (NE corner) in Sedona.
Guests should dress comfortably for the weather and wear shoes that allow them to walk the grounds of a winery.
$119 per guest.
As a feature of the tour, guests will receive a delicious lunch at one of the area wineries. Lunch is catered by Wildflower Bread Company. When making a reservation, guests will have the option to select from a list of cold Wildflower Bread Company sandwiches or salads for lunch. Lunch options include:
Chicken Caesar Salad
Salmon Caesar Salad
Chicken Pistachio pomegranate salad
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Turkey Waldorf Salad
V12 Kale Salad
BLT Plus Sandwich
Chicken Pesto & Feta Sandwich
Garden Vegetable Sandwich
Honey cured Ham & swiss
Roast Beef & Gorgonzola Sandwich
Roasted Sweet Potato Sandwich
Turkey Breast & Brie Sandwich
Wildflower Almond Tuna Sandwich
Wildflower Chicken Salad Sandwich
In the event of inclement weather, guests will have the option of dining on the limo bus or indoors at the winery. When the weather is nice, guests will have the opportunity to dine in a picnic setting surrounded by the outdoor beauty of the vineyard.
What to Expect
- Guests should expect to have a wonderful time!
- The tour is a social tour. Guests will get to know one another throughout the day.
- Guests will have the opportunity to purchase bottles of wine at each of the wineries.
- Wine purchased at wineries can be consumed on the limo bus. However, bottles should be re-corked upon conclusion of the tour.
What is Not Included in the Tour Price
What is Included in the Tour Price
- Complimentary pick up and drop off
- Catered lunch at one of the vineyards
- Complimentary bottled water throughout the day
- Complimentary cheese throughout the day
- Wine tasting fees
Wineries Included in the Tour
- Page Springs Cellars
- Javelina Leap Vineyard and Winery
- Oak Creek Vineyards and Winery